- All Implemented Interfaces:
- Direct Known Subclasses:
- PassedThroughResult, TimeExceedResult
- public abstract class PercentageResult
- extends Result
This result is used if no absolute valuation can be made but rather
a percentaged one (e.g. 60% - 40% if the amount of maximum time per
game was exceeded).
$Log: PercentageResult.java,v $
Revision 1.5 2001/06/15 13:07:03 betacarotine
added serial version UIDs to the Result-classes.
Revision 1.4 2001/06/15 09:33:27 betacarotine
Changed the Game-interface. Instead of
int getLatestLeader() and
we now have
The internal representation and storage of the tricks is reimplemented too
based on the new Trick-class.
Revision 1.3 2001/06/01 14:49:54 betacarotine
improved the result handling, added tournament scoring
Revision 1.2 2001/05/30 10:19:18 pizarro
Revision 1.1 2001/05/25 14:52:27 betacarotine
Added a result handling mechanism for the game.
- $Revision: 1.5 $ ($Date: 2001/06/15 13:07:03 $)
- PG KoSI, Fachbereich Informatik, Universitaet Oldenburg
- See Also:
- Serialized Form
Creates a new PercentageResult instance.
Returns the percent valuation of the EastWest pair.
Returns the percent valuation of the NorthSouth pair.
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public static final long serialVersionUID
- The serial version UID
public PercentageResult(Board board,
- Creates a new PercentageResult instance.
board - The board the game was played on.
bids - The bids that have been made durign the bidding phase
of the game.
contract - The contract that has been negotiated or null if
the game has been terminated while bidding.
cards - The list of cards or null if the game has been
terminated before the first card was played.
public abstract double getPercentNorthSouth()
- Returns the percent valuation of the NorthSouth pair.
- The percent valuation of the NorthSouth pair
public abstract double getPercentEastWest()
- Returns the percent valuation of the EastWest pair.
- The percent valuation of the EastWest pair